Palestinian Medjoul Dates (Medium) - 250g
Yaffa's Medjoul Dates are renowned for their premium quality. Harvested near the historical Palestinian town of Jericho; these dates are some of the highest quality available. We carefully pick our dates and store them in a controlled and cooled environment. Our Medjoul dates have been cultivated on Palestinian land by Palestinian farmers and workers. Once ready, they are transported to countries all over the world.
- 100% Palestinian Produce
- Carefully picked to ensure highest quality
- Stored at low temperatures to maintain freshness
- Naturally sweet taste with no added sugar or syrup
- No Additives Or Preservatives
- Perfect as a snack, or with coffee/Tea
- Perfect for baking, especially Cakes and date biscuits (Ma’amoul)
- Perfect for sharing
- Suitable For Vegetarian, Vegan, Raw and Healthy Diets
- Can be used as a natural sweetener in desserts and smoothies.
Difference between Yaffa Medjoul & Palestinian Delights:
The main difference between Yaffa and Palestinian Delights is the rate of skin separation & flakiness, which is higher and more visible in the Palestinian Delights range. Both Yaffa and Palestinian Delights Medjoul are fresh and completely edible. Both are grown in the same trees and are from the same harvest.
Ingredients: Natural Medjoul Dates.
Pickup available at 209 Dunstable Rd
Usually ready in 24 hours
Free standard shipping on orders over £70.
We aim for all UK deliveries to take within 1-2 business days, provided the order is placed before 2pm (GMT).
In accordance with UK distance selling regulations, you can place a return for your order, within 7 working days from delivery.