The Noble Qur'an - Standard Edition with meaning and Explanatory Notes
Meticulous attention and care have been taken to prepare this new edition of The Noble Qur’an: With meaning and explanatory notes by Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani. This unique copy is available in two formats, the standard edition and the deluxe edition.
The Standard Edition
- This edition is a bound in hardback with gold-blocking and foil embellishments on the cover and spine.
- The inside text is printed on the finest imported Chamois paper imported from the prestigious paper mills of Japan.
- The clear and beautiful typeset text of the Qur’an is based on the Madīnan muṣḥaf while retaining the useful features of the Indian subcontinent copy. The Arabic text is existing at the top of each page, accompanied by Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani’s renowned English translation and notes below it.
- The cover design and internal typesetting is the meticulous and patient work of the renowned designer ARM of WTP.
- The opening spread of the Fātiḥah and Baqarah have been carefully produced by a Bahraini artist for this edition.
- The Qur’anic text is concluded with a beautiful and meaningful supplication to be read upon completion, and taken from the Tipu Sultan (1441–1442/845ah) muṣḥaf. An English transliteration and translation of the supplication is included.
- A detailed twenty-two-page index is appended at the end.
This is a Pre-Order and will be shipped out to you by Friday 16th October 2020.
Cover - Hardback
Translator - Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani
Publisher - Turath Publishing
Pages - 871
Size - 24 x 17cm
Weight - 1.5kg
Pickup available at 209 Dunstable Rd
Usually ready in 24 hours
Free standard shipping on orders over £70.
We aim for all UK deliveries to take within 1-2 business days, provided the order is placed before 2pm (GMT).
In accordance with UK distance selling regulations, you can place a return for your order, within 7 working days from delivery.