Addressing Adolescence is a parent-to-parent handbook outlining how to tackle the challenges of parenting adolescents within an Islamic ethos in a pluralist society.
- the unique nature of an adolescent and how this differs from younger children;
- possible problems that young people today may face in school and within their social life and how best to tackle these;
- matters to consider when choosing a secondary school;
- creating the most nurturing home environment in which to bring up young people;
- preparing them for the adult world of responsibility.
Pickup available at 209 Dunstable Rd
Usually ready in 24 hours
Free standard shipping on orders over £70.
We aim for all UK deliveries to take within 1-2 business days, provided the order is placed before 2pm (GMT).
In accordance with UK distance selling regulations, you can place a return for your order, within 7 working days from delivery.